Fast Find

Utility Billing Customer Service

 Image result for pay bill 
     Click Above To Be Redirected To Bill Portal


If your account is delinquent and in danger of service being interrupted , you can stop it by:

Paying the full amount of the past due portion of your bill by making a payment at City Hall, online, or by phone. Payments made within 2 business days of scheduled delinquent termination dates may not reflect all charges and interruption of service may still occur. Customer making payments within 2 business days of scheduled termination dates SHOULD make payments by visiting City Hall.

Please be aware it can take up to 10 business days for your payment to post to your account if you choose to pay by mail or at the local banks. Termination of service will occur if payment has not been posted to your account by the stated cut-off date. Payments posted online after 3:00pm or on weekends/Holidays may take up to 2 business days to post to your account..

If service is terminated the customer must pay the $75.00 reconnection fee payment at City Hall prior to service being reactivated (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.). Accounts that have been terminated can only be reactivated by making payments at Somerville City Hall.

Payments may be made by mail, in person at City Hall (13085 North Main Street), in our drop box available outside the City Hall drive through window , online or by phone . To pay your bill by phone using check or credit card call (855)-423-9340, to pay online by clicking above or go to .

Automatic Bank Draft

The Town of Somerville offers an Automatic payment plan that will not only save you the cost of a stamp, but gives you the peace of mind that your monthly bill is paid on time. When you enroll in the plan you will receive your monthly bill as usual. Authorization forms are available at the Utility Billing counter. Complete the bank draft form and submit it with a voided check to the Utility Clerk.

Service Requests

To establish service you must fill out a  service request  form and bring it to City Hall.

To terminate service contact City Hall at 901-465-9500.

Outages or Issues

How do I report an outage or issue?
For emergency issues contact 911 for Natural Gas emergencies or the Somerville on call phone at 901-387-9005.

All non-emergency issues can be reported by contacting City Hall, 901-465-9500 M-F 8-5.